Marathon Services is committed to providing environmentally responsible products and service that ensure a brighter future for everyone in our community and around the world.
We rent copiers, printers, and MFP’s to multiple industries with short term needs. Our equipment is purchased from wholesalers and re-manufactured (using recycled parts and supplies) prior to going into the field. At the end of each rental, the copiers are inspected and refurbished. Our machines are all equipped with duplexing, printing, and scanning, features that allow a production or business to save paper, reduce power consumption, and save filing space. When not in-use, these machines can be powered down to conserve energy.
Our Green Mission
- Create and provide environmentally responsible products.
- Reduce CO2 emissions at production sites by supporting Konica Minolta’s green factory certification systems.
- Practice green marketing activities that promote environmentally responsible sales and service.
- Implement customized service plans help our customers reduce waste and save time and resources.
- Work with manufacturers like Konica Minolta who have been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for four consecutive years.
Our Green Initiatives
- Recycle Used Toner Cartridges – Toner cartridges can take over 1,000 years to decompose.
- Green Equipment – Our Konica Minolta equipment uses plant-based biodegradable plastics, low amounts of petroleum-based materials, and are created in factories with low CO2 emissions.
- Reuse Packaging – As long as our equipment is safe, we reuse all packaging.
- Recycle Paper, Plastic, and Cardboard – Once warehouse and office materials are no longer salvageable, we recycle them.
- Proper Fleet Maintenance – Our transportation and service technicians follow a strategically planned out schedule, optimizing fuel consumption and limiting toxic emissions.
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products – By using non-toxic cleaning products, we limit the amount of toxic chemicals that leak into the ground.
A Marathon Service representative will arrive to service your machine within three hours after a service call is received by our service dispatcher during regular working hours. If we fail to appear within three hours, Marathon will give the customer a $50.00 credit for every hour (or fraction thereof) that exceeds the three hours.
Total Customer Satisfaction
If you are not satisfied with the equipment provided to you and serviced by Marathon Services, at your request, we will replace it without charge with an identical model or machine with comparable features and capabilities. This guarantee applies as long as you own the equipment and we are your service provider.
If you are not completely satisfied with the service provided by Marathon Services for your equipment, within the first six months, Marathon will pay all costs to put your equipment on a service contract with the service provider of your choice.
We offer quality printers, copiers, and MFPs, from brand names you can trust, like Hewlett Packard and Konica Minolta.
Guaranteed Fast Service
From the time we receive your call, we’ll be there in less than 3 (THREE) hours to service your equipment. If we’re late, we’ll give you a $50 credit for every hour that exceeds the three-hour window.
Lifetime Customer Satisfaction
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your new or refurbished printer, copier, or MFP, we’ll replace it with an identical model or machine. No hassles, no problem!
9357 Eton Ave.
Chatsworth, CA 91311