As the world progresses through the COVID-19 pandemic and businesses begin to open back up under CDC guidelines, we are doing everything we can to maintain a certain level of social distancing and keep our business environments safe for employees and customers alike. You may be wondering how to ensure the safety of your employees and customers as you transition into operating your business under safer procedures.
At Marathon Services in Los Angeles, we are here to help you conduct your business safely and effectively, and we are proud to introduce a new product that uses body temperature monitoring and face recognition technology to help you ensure the people entering your premises are not running a fever. The Temperature Measurement Kiosk with Facial Recognition is a contactless device that uses body temperature monitoring technology to determine a person’s temperature quickly, and has an optional face recognition feature. This automated staff and visitor management technology is an essential tool that will help businesses everywhere inhibit the spread of viruses such as COVID-19 and preserve a healthy and safe environment for customers, visitors, associates, and employees.
Features of this fully automated kiosk include:
* Body temperature monitoring of person standing in front of device
* Ability to read temperature in one second
* Adjustable so you can set your own acceptable temperature thresholds
* Built-in speakers emit a verbal warning or success message, customizable to include messages such as requesting individuals to wear a mask
* Optional face recognition to allow entry for vetted individuals
* Stores regular readings
* Durable hardware with an 8-inch IPS full-view LCD display
* Waterproof, dust-proof design
* Supports various peripheral expansions such as ID card reader, fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader
Contact Marathon Services in Los Angeles today to learn more or to rent or order your Temperature Measurement Kiosk with Facial Recognition.